Wednesday, February 25, 2015

New Booty Reshoot


Where to begin... I both love and hate the new Blood Elf models.  With a booty tooch that would make Tyra jealous and a figure to die for, why are all the Blood Elf girls so angry?  Literally every face choice looks like she just sucked a hate lemon.  Resting Bitch Face aside, their expressions do change beautifully when emoting, lots of new animation features in the dances and emote commands.
I'll have to create a whole blog just to talk about problems with the hair styles, also Blood Elf Death Knights only have four faces to choose from.  


Can I just say OMG Jade Tankini Under Boob.


At the end of Patch Day, there were a lot of well mogged blood elves just hanging around outside the Orgrimmar Gates so I took my reshoot as an opportunity to catch some new original looks.



Also spotted a few cool boy looks which I will post tomorrow.






No comments:

Post a Comment