Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Mail that Booty Back!




Blood Knight is probably one of my all time favorite sets in the game, it's what inspired me to roll both a Blood Elf hunter and my Draenei Shaman.  From the scaled booty shorts to the finely detailed thigh high stockings, Blood Knight mail is a total show stopper standing out a mist the chaos of a forty man raid. I paired with the deliciously sinful ruby red Bloodlust Boots for a look that even a Warlock's Succubus would envy.



This unique transmog was spotted in Stormwind, and I believe the above armor list to be correct but could be wrong since I was not able to inspect her.  I particularly like the ass-less chaps and thong of the Radiant Leggings as a possible pairing for the Engraved Breastplate.  Great use of copper and orange.  Possibly could be switched up with some Firelands or Molten Core gear for alternative takes on a similar look.  

Also on another note,  today is Patch Day!  I just can't wait to reshoot some of my favorite plate transmogs on my brand-spanking new Blood Elf butt lift. I am thinking of starting a twitter account so I can share spotted looks instantly.



Just spotted a Worgen in full Battleforge armor which is identical to Blood Knight,  She's also wearing Crown of Flame.



1 comment: