Saturday, January 10, 2015

Panty Mages



           Netherwind CrownAzure Silk Vest , Archmage Mantle, Wander's Stitched Trousers, Waterfall Sandals
Perhaps some of the more controversial cloth items is a series of "panty" leg pieces.  In all of the wowhead item comments for these pants people seemed shocked and appalled by their scandalous exposure.  Considering how many cloth sets are nearing the regalia of a nunnery, I feel its nice to have a risque choice for gamer's who want a more voyeuristic appearance.  I created this look around the Netherwind Crown, going for a sort of blue futuristic She-ra comic herion.

Pants of the Naruu for slightly more skin exposure, comes from a long quest line in Burning Crusade.  This garter set is definitely a show stopper I first spotted them while porting into Org, the Mage wearing them had Griftah's Authentic Troll Shoes which made her look nearly nude except for the garters.  While the quest line to get them is long and the other two black choices are easier to get, I still felt it was well worth the time to obtain them.






I spotted this Mage in Molten Core with a pirate take on the panty mog. Unfortunately I did not record her belt so I'm not entirely sure which piece it is.  I've only been collecting cloth for a few months now having recently leveled my mage. Also, while there are game mods that would allow me to view all the different gear available in game at once I feel half the fun of collecting is the Hunt.   Spotting a new beautiful piece or character transmog in the crowd makes dungeon and raid time more interesting.


For a red look, most of the armor in Mists of Pandaria is fairly modest so it was a pleasant surprise to discover the Cloudscorcher Leggings in the Mage Timeless Isle gear. 


No comments:

Post a Comment