Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Hyperion Mini

I first encountered this transmog on a wonderful Death Knight tank in the 10th anniversary Molten core raid.  The orange really complements her blue skin and the pink of her hair is also reflected in the back of the legs.  Hyperion armor is almost identical to Commander's except that is is orange, red and gold instead of pink and maroon, which makes it easier to combine with fiery gear from Firelands.
Below I've put together my own version of her mog using paladin tier pieces to accent the golden aspects of this look.
In addition to Hyperion Armor and Legplates of Blazing Light, I am using the Crown of Desolation, Lawbringer Spaulders, Lawbringer Gauntlets, and Conqueror's Greaves (because Lawbringer Boots are not quite the golden look I was going for).
Since I am currently running Molten Core on a daily basis to obtain Hatespark; I want to wear a cheerful homage to the past.  As well as emulate the unique combination displayed on the troll death knight above.




  

No comments:

Post a Comment