Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Holiday Transmogs: Sexy Grown up Winter Veil


Getting into the Holiday season with some red and green transmogs. I wish there was a totally red tankini like the Jade set, but most of the red ones are also kind of black. Feel free to post any gear suggestions or your own Holiday inspired combinations. 




This is my favorite of the holiday mogs I put together, my cloth wearing mage is a straight up mall Xmas Elf.  Its undeniably xmasy and I've gotten a lot of complements on it in battlegrounds.


Not too bad for last minute from the auction house.


This was not my best holiday mog, but I haven't invested much time into this character and she has a limited collection of gear/gold. 


This isn't specifically holiday,but I saw her hanging around by the Grinch and well... your welcomed!



Happy Holidays!
Merry Krishnamas!
We Vishnu a Hare Krishna and a Hare Rama!







No comments:

Post a Comment